Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Young Love


It's days like today that reassure me even more of the reason I married Travis Balchin. Whenever I have a no good, rotten day that doesn't go my way or things out of my control go get crazy - he is there. All I have to say is, "its been a bad day", or "I don't feel good" and he hugs me, kisses me and says I'm sorry honey, I'll fix dinner- or ill give Maci a bath you go lay down. What guy does that? My husband :)




I feel I have done nothing to deserve him, and I thank god continuously for the day I met Travis. My love for him grows daily, and through the good and the bad-he is my rock, my partner, my confidant. He makes me laugh, he loves to dance, he reads me like a book, and calls me out when needed. I couldn't have dreamed up a better guy to be by my side forever. (Not to mention he cooks and cleans!)





 


On top of ALL of that, he is the best father to our daughter.
They are best friends, and she is definitely a daddy's girl.
He has always done anything for her without hesitation-
diapers, feedings, dress up, playing with dolls, doing
 her hair, picking out her clothes, playing out side for as
long as she wants, and laying with her everynight until
she falls asleep.



He is my everything and it brings tears to my eyes how much I love this man. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.:)


No comments:

Post a Comment